R is a GNU project implementation of the S programming language with lexical scoping semantics inspired by Scheme. The R language has become a de facto standard among statisticians for the development of statistical software.
- The R project website.
- R by example - a quick guide to doing things in R.
- Programming in R.
- A series of R tutorials on YouTube
- Statistics with R are some personal notes on using R.
- R packages/libraries archive.
- R Tutorial for Epidemiology.
- Some R resources and examples.
- Using R for psychological research.
- Graphics in R